In reference with an earlier question of problems with extended notifications (HTTP error 403)

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Tue Apr 7 11:40:45 EDT 2009

Hi Stefaan,

As mentioned previously, these BSP's are used internally. You may not use
internet/BSP functionality, but the message is HTML. To generate it, SAP
uses the built in webserver to avoid reinventing the wheel.

Think of it as rendering it out to a webpage which the system then reads
and plonks into an email, all of which happens internally. A bit like the
old BTCI technology.

Hope that helps,
Mike