WAIT for Event - held in container/variable

Hanrahan, Wayne WHanrahan at powercor.com.au
Mon Apr 6 23:30:08 EDT 2009

Rick,
 parameter values won't work because people need to action (ie: change
user status) the Service Notification. So we have many workflows firing
on a group of user statuses that are configured sequentially.
 That is, User Status AB shuts down the workflow that was triggered by
User status AA...and so on.
Florin,
 I tried your solution, seems to do well. I did not use the closeprocess
event. But only created  a check function (using the logic you
suggested) that found the main work item and set it to complete.
 Seems to do the job.

Many thanks for your input.
CitiPower Pty and Powercor Australia Ltd. This email and any file
attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received
this email in error please tell us immediately by return email and
delete the document.