Workflow Log showing different start dates at header level and at the log details level

Preethi_Gurramkonda Preethi_Gurramkonda at satyam.com
Mon Apr 6 06:56:30 EDT 2009

Hi All,
I have a scenarios where  custom workflow for equipment is triggered when ever equipment is created.
When I have check the log , the start dates at the header level and in the log details are different. .
Please find the below screen shot.
In this example equipment is created on 04/04/2009. So workflow should start on 04/04/2009.
At header level its showing the correct date . how even in the log details its showing 04/03/2009. The yesterday date.
Please let me know your inputs and clarifications on how this can be possible.
[cid:image001.png at 01C9B6D3.B09B6B20]

Thanks & Regards,
Preethi G
Program SCALE - AMS