WAIT for Event - held in container/variable

Hanrahan, Wayne WHanrahan at powercor.com.au
Thu Apr 2 20:04:51 EDT 2009

Hi all,
 I am trying to wait for an event that is held in a variable/container.
So I read the name of the terminating event from a custom table, and try
to wait for it to occur. If it does, the workflow should shut down.
 The problem: when creating the wait event, I have to select from the
dropdown list only...I cannot specify a container which contains the
name of the event dynamically.
 Anyone know how to handle this? Thanks,
Wayne Hanrahan.
Powercor Australia.
CitiPower Pty and Powercor Australia Ltd. This email and any file
attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received
this email in error please tell us immediately by return email and
delete the document.