ABAP Objects - Super/SubClass Inheritance of Interface Methods

Michael McInerney michaelm at duke.edu
Thu Apr 2 10:09:13 EDT 2009

I have an ABAP object which is workflow enabled.

All is good.

I would like to create a few different flavors of this object via subclasses/inheritance, using the original workflow enabled object as the superclass.

The key definition will remain the same.

I'm expecting that my interface methods and their implementation (POR stuff) will hold up just fine, and can remain at the upper level, but I wanted to make sure.

Thanks.

.Mike