High priority workflow tasks first?

Harshita Nersu harshita.nersu at ie.ibm.com
Thu Apr 2 06:50:53 EDT 2009

But for SAP_WAPI_GET_WORKITEM_DETAIL, the work item id is mandatory field,
so if my requirement is itself to retrieve the workitems with higest
priority,i wouldnt in reality be knowing the workitem id to pass in?

Thanks
Harshita

             Rick Bakker
             <rbakker at gmail.co
             Sent by:                  "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
             sap-wug-bounces at m         <sap-wug at mit.edu>
             it.edu                                                     cc

                                                                   Subject
             01/04/2009 17:02          Re: High priority workflow tasks
                                       first?

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Hello,

Have a look at fm SAP_WAPI_GET_WORKITEM_DETAIL, if it's on your
version. I think it also retrieves the priority.

regards
Rick Bakker
Hanabi Technology