Question regarding use of transaction SWUS - Test Workflow

Viera, Miguel VieraM at dhcmc.com
Wed Apr 1 09:42:33 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have been working on a workflow for my company that is going to be used for the ECO Phase-in process.  There is not a trigger that will launch this workflow automatically and it will most likely have to be started manually by the user.  My initial thought was to have the user use transaction code SWUS to accomplish this task.  Wanted to know if anyone else is using SWUS to manually release workflows in their organization or if you are doing something different?  Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Miguel R. Viera
Deere-Hitachi C.M.C
SAP Business Analyst & Workflow Admin.