Workflow is not triggered properly.

Joe_Toledo@capgroup.com Joe_Toledo at capgroup.com
Fri Sep 26 12:46:05 EDT 2008

Hi there Sudhir,

Perhaps you're having an issue with the instantiation of one of the BORs
being used, which could be caused by a data condition.   See if you have
any errors in ST22 or SM58 and trying to start a WF using the SAME BOR
that gets stuck in the background.

After resolving the issue you can continue the WF via the SWPC
transaction.

Good luck!

Joe Toledo | The Capital Group Companies
Location: IRV | Extension: 55417 | Outside: 949-975-5417
E-mail: joat at capgroup.com
[ Mailing: 15260 Valley Oak. IRV-M-3E Irvine, CA 92618 USA ]

"Sudhir Pargaonkar" <pargov at gmail.com>

Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
09/26/2008 09:36 AM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
Workflow is not triggered properly.

Hi All,

I am facing a weird issue that I need to fix soon. When BUS2032 CREATED is
raised after a sales order is created, event trace does not show any
workitem created. When I check using SWI1, I see that workitem does get
created but status shows "In-Process". And it gets stuck there..

I have attached screen-shots to show this.

When I manually trigger BUS2032 CREATED event using SWUE, everything works
just fine.

this doesnt happen everytime, but about 5% of the times.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Sudhir

[attachment "eventtrace.jpg" deleted by Joe Toledo/CA/CG/CAPITAL]
[attachment "wflog.jpg" deleted by Joe Toledo/CA/CG/CAPITAL] [attachment
"usingSWUE.jpg" deleted by Joe Toledo/CA/CG/CAPITAL]