Issue with Archive link and Assigned event

Ibrahim Khan ikhansap at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 22:40:48 EDT 2008

Hi Friends,
  We are using Archive link and File net and the workflow should trigger
when a document link is made in table TOA01. For this i have made the
settings in the following path to trigger the corresponding ASSIGNED event
of the business object BKPF :

*  SPRO->SAP Netweaver->Application Server->Basis Services*

*->Archive Link->Customizing Incoming documents->Workflow
Scenarios->Maintain Workflow Settings-> Select Generate event <object
type>.ASSIGNED.*

This was working fine the event was triggered when the document link is made
and my workflow was triggering properly.
But suddenly from last week this is not working. The event BKPF.ASSIGNED is
not triggered when the document link is made in TOA01.
Please let me know what could be the issue.

Regards,
IKhan