SRM Item-level Approval BADI Workflow & Deadline Monitoring

Anna Fogg annajfogg at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 03:39:17 EDT 2008

Hi Thanks Ramki, that's brilliant, I have no idea how I've gone for years doing workflow and not come across that transaction! I've set it up and deadlines work but have you ever tried to use this to dynamically set the deadline recipient as the approver's line manager? I tried it with a hard-coded user and that was fine but can't see a way to get it working dynamically. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again for your helpAnna

Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 07:33:04 -0400From: workflow99 at aol.comTo: sap-wug at mit.eduSubject: Re: SRM Item-level Approval BADI Workflow & Deadline MonitoringAnna,Check if your system has transaction SWDD_CONFIG - Workflow Configuration.  Below is  an excerpt  from  Tips & tricks for the txn. You can do this for the standard workflow itself."... You can also adapt defined deadline monitoring to meet your own requirements." Cheers,Ramki. Anna Fogg wrote:

HiDoes anyone have any experience of implementing workflow WS14500015 for the item-level approval of shopping carts with deadline monitoring? I have already got the workflow WS14500015 working with an implementation of BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI to determine the approvers but I need to add deadline monitoring. As far as I can see there are 2 options:- Take a copy of the standard workflow WS14500015 and add deadline monitoring to the approval step. I tried this and the workflow doesn't really work properly as a copy.- Use SRM Alert Management with the background job SWWDHEX. I've read the limited documentation on this but I can't get it working.Any advice would be appreciated,Thanks, Anna Fogg

Try Facebook in Windows Live Messenger! Try it Now!