User Exit Triggering workflow

muralitharan.c@tcs.com muralitharan.c at tcs.com
Fri Sep 12 01:42:52 EDT 2008

Hi friends,

Thanks for all to provide valuable Information!

Now I need to trigger a workflow through User exit for T-code ME51n,
Already i have found user exit but I having doubt in which either
SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT or Macro SWE_CREATE_EVENT to use.

If possible I request you to provide a piece of sample code how to pass
the value to this above two event from workflow. I new to this scenario
that why i requested.

Please provide me your ideas and information for same.

Regards,

Muralitharan C
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: muralitharan.c at tcs.com