Issue while posting the invoice in background using the WF-BATCHuser

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Thu Sep 11 03:43:45 EDT 2008

Hi Margaret,

you also may create a new object method, e.g. FIPP.PostDialog and mark this as "synchronous, dialog" with the coding of
   swc_call_method self 'POST' container.
   IF sy-subrc ...
      "Handel exception 1001 and 1002 here and pass on

This way (after removing that step in-between that changes the user-ID to WF-BATCH) that task will be executing with the current user-id, but you have to take more care about the workflow-pattern, as the user might struggle with such a work item in his inbox, if there was an exception on the POST-Method.

Best wishes,
Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------