Problem with deadline monitoring

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Fri Sep 5 03:07:26 EDT 2008

Hello,

a quick fix could be to set the deadline-date far into the future. For a mass-change look at the fields:

SWWWIHEAD-TIMEOUT   (integer 4)  set to 9999999999

and/or

SWWWIHEAD-NO_DEADL = 'X'
and
WI_DH_STAT = 0000

Best wishes,
Florin

P.S.: The deadline data can be maintained "per work item" when you display the work item in technical view, click on Edit->Change and then use the menu option "Change deadline data".

-------- Original-Nachricht --------