Problem with deadline monitoring

Adam Kheil adam_kheil at live.com
Thu Sep 4 19:24:24 EDT 2008

Hi All,
We were having little problem with the deadline monitoring due to workflow design errors so we deactivated the deadline monitoring. We took care of the design error and activated the deadline monitoring again. But the problem is that old workflow instances that were started before the design change are going into an error again! Question is how do I stop old instances from going into an error and apply deadline monitoring to only those instances that were started after the design change.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Adam