Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Fw: Antwort: Re: PO Release WF Question

Christian Wallner C.Wallner at ats.net
Mon Sep 1 03:10:47 EDT 2008

Alright then...:) Maybe I'll find another solution ;)

"Florin Wach" <florin.wach at gmx.net>
Gesendet von: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
01.09.2008 09:08
Bitte antworten an
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

An
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
Kopie

Thema
Re: Antwort: Re: Fw: Antwort: Re: PO Release WF Question

that's why I was using these .... to replace the MAKTX :-)
The only thing I could think of, to use the Workitem-Exit for the
Longtext. But then you'll had to render the complete side as HTML and you
had to work with the attachment links and all that. It's kind of a big
effort to make it very nice.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 09:00:38 +0200
> Von: "Christian Wallner" <C.Wallner at ats.net>
> An: "SAP Workflow Users\' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
> Betreff: Antwort: Re: Fw: Antwort: Re: PO Release WF Question

> Thanks for the Info,
>
> I did the same thing, 2 lines per position so that everything fits. But
> theres no unwanted line breaking, SBWP seems to swallow the spaces which
> use to align the data :/
>
> regards,
> Chris
>

> "Florin Wach" <florin.wach at gmx.net>
> Gesendet von: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
> 01.09.2008 08:52
> Bitte antworten an
> "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
>

> An
> "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
> Kopie
>
> Thema
> Re: Fw: Antwort: Re: PO Release WF Question
>

> Hi Christian,
>
> I usually use two lines per line-item until it fits. E.g. putting the
> material short text on the next line. Sadly that there's no solution for

> that line-breaking thing that I know of.
> Also I cut the material text at 20 characters or so
>
> Best wishes,
> Florin
>
> Example for purchase requisition's descriptive text (the
translator-class
> gives the Heading-Text for a data element):
>
> Output:
>
> -Pos- -Matnr.-         Text              Net price
> 00010 ........ Test WACH  Textände       3.200,00 EUR
>
> Coding excerpt:
>
>    REFRESH: longText.
>
>    FIELD-SYMBOLS: <pos>    TYPE LINE OF MEREQ_T_EBAN.
>
>    DATA: text              TYPE LINE OF Z_WF_MAILTEXT_TAB,
>          date_c(12)        TYPE C,
>          l_t_purchaseOrganization TYPE VVXTEXT78,
>          l_t_createdBy            TYPE VVXTEXT78,
>          l_t_companyCode          TYPE VVXTEXT78,
>          l_t_documentType         TYPE VVXTEXT78.
>

>    l_t_purchaseOrganization = Z_CL_TRANSLATOR=>translate( i_dtel =
'EKORG'
> i_text = 'S' ).
>    CONCATENATE l_t_purchaseOrganization ':' INTO
l_t_purchaseOrganization.