Fw: Antwort: Re: PO Release WF Question

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Mon Sep 1 02:51:41 EDT 2008

Hi Christian,

I usually use two lines per line-item until it fits. E.g. putting the material short text on the next line. Sadly that there's no solution for that line-breaking thing that I know of.
Also I cut the material text at 20 characters or so

Best wishes,
Florin

Example for purchase requisition's descriptive text (the translator-class gives the Heading-Text for a data element):

Output:

-Pos- -Matnr.-         Text              Net price
00010 ........ Test WACH  Textände       3.200,00 EUR

Coding excerpt:

   REFRESH: longText.

   FIELD-SYMBOLS: <pos>    TYPE LINE OF MEREQ_T_EBAN.

   DATA: text              TYPE LINE OF Z_WF_MAILTEXT_TAB,
         date_c(12)        TYPE C,
         l_t_purchaseOrganization TYPE VVXTEXT78,
         l_t_createdBy            TYPE VVXTEXT78,
         l_t_companyCode          TYPE VVXTEXT78,
         l_t_documentType         TYPE VVXTEXT78.

   l_t_purchaseOrganization = Z_CL_TRANSLATOR=>translate( i_dtel = 'EKORG' i_text = 'S' ).
   CONCATENATE l_t_purchaseOrganization ':' INTO l_t_purchaseOrganization.
   l_t_createdBy = Z_CL_TRANSLATOR=>translate( i_dtel = 'ERNAM' i_text = 'H' ).
   CONCATENATE l_t_createdBy ':' INTO l_t_createdBy.
   l_t_companyCode = Z_CL_TRANSLATOR=>translate( i_dtel = 'BUKRS' i_text = 'M' ).
   CONCATENATE l_t_companyCode ':' INTO l_t_companyCode.
   l_t_documentType = Z_CL_TRANSLATOR=>translate( i_dtel = 'BLART' i_text = 'H' ).
   CONCATENATE l_t_documentType ':' INTO l_t_documentType.

* ========== Header information
* ------- New line
   CONCATENATE l_t_purchaseOrganization m_ekorg SY-VLINE
               l_t_companyCode m_bukrs
               INTO text SEPARATED BY SPACE.
   APPEND text TO longText.

* ------- New line
   WRITE m_erdat TO date_c.
   CONCATENATE l_t_documentType documentType SY-VLINE
               l_t_createdBy m_ernam 'on'(002) date_c
               INTO text SEPARATED BY SPACE.
   APPEND text TO longText.

* ------- New line
   text = '-Pos-|-Matnr.-|------- Text  -------|--- Net price ---'(L01).
   APPEND text TO longText.

* ========== Line items
   LOOP AT m_eban ASSIGNING <pos>.
* ------- New line
      DATA: netwr(15)     TYPE C,
            matnr_c(8)    TYPE C.
      WRITE <pos>-preis TO netwr CURRENCY <pos>-waers.
      WRITE <pos>-matnr TO matnr_c.
      IF matnr_c IS INITIAL.
         matnr_c = '........'.               "#EC NOTEXT
      ENDIF.
                  INTO text SEPARATED BY SPACE.
      APPEND text TO longText.

   ENDLOOP.