Deadline - Latest End Recipient of Message

Simon, Tom Simon.Tom at aoins.com
Fri Oct 31 11:46:26 EDT 2008

Shai,
         In the deadline,  I wanted the agent assignment to be the
superior of the agent who is to execute the approval step.  The problem
with assigning rule 168 in the step for the deadline is that the
workflow container does not contain the result of the rule for the agent
to approve the step until after it is executed.  If the step is not
executed,  the binding between task and workflow is not completed.  The
task container contains the results of the rule.  That is why I am
relying on the default rules of the task to execute the rule 168.  This
binds the results from the task to the default rule to determine the
superior of the agent who is has been chosen to execute the step.  If I
knew of a business object with a method that I could use to determine
successive hierarchal agents for a initiator of a workflow I could then
create an activity step to fill these agent variables and use them in
rule 168 for the deadline.

Thank you

Tom Simon