Fwd: Help Required : Unable to create Process object for HCM processes

Deepali Margaj deepalimargaj at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 02:40:12 EDT 2008

Hi Experts,
     In addition to the issue mentioned below, I found that there are 3
tables which should be populated on their own - T5ASRSCENARIOS,
T5ASRPROCESSES and T5ASRSTEPS whenever a HCM process is submitted. However
in our system these tables are not getting updated even when process is
submitted (process reference no. gets generated but no CASE_GUID
created).There is also some case type model missing in transaction SCASE.We
have only two case record Models ( STEPOBJ_MODEL and SCOBJ_MODEL). We are
missing "Process Object Structure " model (POBJ_MODEL). I have no idea about
what is the significance of this missing Case Record model and whether this
is causing the issue in generating the Case key and table updates. This is
really a very urgent issue and I will appreciate if you could share your
thoughts about this.Please advise.

Regards,
Deepali