Is there any buffering issue in ABAP Class Method?

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 02:37:50 EDT 2008

G'day all.
I am using ABAP Class method in my workflow.
I suspect there is kind of buffering issue in ABAP Class method and its
parameter.
I renamed ABAP Class method but it appear as old name in my task object
method section.
Then the day after, I am able to see my method in new name.

Having similar issue with method parameter.
New parameter doesn't appear in binding screen between method and task.

I try to re-activate my ABAP Class method. Still new parameter doesn't
appear.

How to make additional parameter or any changes on ABAP Class method
instanly appear in our workflow environment?

Thanks in advance.