Issue with Archive link and Assigned event

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Wed Oct 15 08:32:49 EDT 2008

Hm.,

sorry, I have no further ideas, than to track the INSERT into TOA01 down with the ST05 SQL-Tracing to check, at which section of the ABAP coding that table entry is created and why there's no event triggered.
Having ECC 6.00 it could be possible to create an implicit enhancement point and raise the event yourself. Which isn't a good solution but a workaround.

Best wishes,
   Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------