Event "ReleaseStepCreated" is not triggered from MRP Run

Yulianto Abu Muhammad yyulianto at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 03:52:40 EDT 2008

Dear Experts,

We have configured a release strategy and already activated the event
triggers for the release codes.
When we manually created the PR, release code is assigned, and then event
"ReleaseStepCreated" is successfully triggered.

But when we did MRP run, where a PR should be generated, no event is
triggered.
We have checked that the release strategy is successfully assigned with the
same release code as the manual one.
The different is that the event "ReleaseStepCreated" is not triggered.

Does anybody has the same experience as mine?
Please kindly share with me how to solve this.

Thanks a million.

Regards,

Yulianto