workitem attachment behaviour

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 27 07:32:07 EST 2008

Hi all

I am having this strange problem with workitem attachments.
i have an object method as an attachment to one of my workitems in UWL of R/3(ECC) and SRM.
But when I click on them they behave differently. The R/3 UWL one seems to immediately call the object and it's associated method code
but the SRM one doesn't do it properly, and I can't view my attachment in SRM. Is there any transaction that
controls the behaviour of object attachments in SRM or R/3 ECC?

Regards,
Vijay