Question on QISRSCENARIO

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Nov 25 17:42:58 EST 2008

Hi Harshita,
Well yes you could - by creating your own service to call function
module ISR_PROCESS_EVENT ... But I'd question the overall approach here.

Quite a lot of customers with 3rd party portals still have a SAP
Enterprise Portal that is used for SAP applications and called from
their 3rd party portal.
Regards,
Jocelyn