ESS Text Update

Correia, Marc (IST) Marc.Correia at riotinto.com
Mon Nov 24 17:46:05 EST 2008

Hi Experts, does anyone have any idea how the below can be achieved?

There is a table that is updated with text in ESS leave and the table
name is PTREQ_NOTICE. I can't find a bapi or function that updates this
however. We are building a prototype to do leave approval and rejection
on Blackberry and this brings the problem that when you reject a leave
request we need to update the text.

I found a class CB_PT_REQ_NOTICE that is called by another class
CL_PT_REQ_HEADER which is executed in program RPTARQPOST.

It seems a bit convoluted to me, does anyone know an easy way to update
this text? Surely it can't be this hard am I am missing something
simple?

Any help would be appreciated. We are on ECC6 enhancement pack 2.

Regards
Marc.

This email is confidential and may also be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete this message from your system without first printing or copying it. Any personal data in this email (including any attachments) must be handled in accordance with the Rio Tinto Group Data Protection Policy and all applicable data protection laws.