Executing UWL Workitem from SAP R/3 as WF-ADMIN

shaurya jain jain.shaurya at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 12:51:09 EST 2008

Hi Experts,

I want to execute a workitem present in someone's UWL as a workflow admin
from SAP R/3. When I am trying to do so from SWI1 by going to technical
display of workitem & activating administration it is giving me a message
that "The request cannot be started from Business Workplace".

Is there a way that being a WF-ADMIN I can execute this workitem from SAP
R/3 or Business Workplace or it can be done only from UWL?

Please advice.

Regards,
Shaurya Jain