Work item generation

muralitharan.c@tcs.com muralitharan.c at tcs.com
Thu Nov 20 03:37:28 EST 2008

Hi All,

I'm facing a issue in sending work item to mail.

When we create the purchase requisition from ME51n then we are running the
program RSWUWFML2 then if any work item in SAP Inbox it'll be forwarded
otherwise no process.

Here the problem is, if we are not running the program RSWUWFML2 for
sending the work item then i can able to view one work item for particular
PR# otherwise on PR created the run the program and then view the SAP
Inbox it show the two work item for PR.

Actually i'm providing input in RSWUWFML are given below,

Job suffix                      1
New Work item Only  Checked
One Message per work item
Message Class for Subject       SWU_NOTIF
Message Number for Subject        2
Before Work Item Description    SWU_NOTIF_PROLOG1
After Work Item Description     SWU_NOTIF_EPILOG2
Log ALL.

Please provide me solution for above problem it's very urgent.
and any attachments. Thank you