Reading Image from IXOS to attach to an outlook email

Sharath K ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 21:17:33 EST 2008

Hi All,
Is it possible to read the image from IXOS and attach to an outlook email...
I am trying to send an outlook email with two buttons(Approve/Reject) using function module..
SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1.
I am reading the document reference(Archive DocID..etc) from link table TOA01..but not sure how to read the image from IXOS
and attach to the email as an PDF..

I am exploring the how IMAGE business object.. is able to display the scanned image from IXOS...I will let the gruop know if I find any solution..

If any of you have any clue..I really appreciate it....

thanks,
Sharath...