QM Notification Workflow Issue

Raja raja_mahamani at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 14:08:40 EST 2008

Hello Experts,

I would request experts opinion on the issue we are facing for Quality Notification workflow. We are implementing SAP ECC 6.0 in SP level 15.

We have activated standard workflow WS24500047 which uses business object BUS2078 and getting triggered for events ACTIVATED,CREATED,INPROCESS and INPROCESSAGAIN. Everything is fine except for one condition . We want the workflow to be triggered for the event "CREATED" raised for QA notification types Z1 , Z2 and Z3. We dont want this workflow to be triggered for notification types D2 and D3.

I did setup in  start event tab for workflow to be triggered for certain conditions.But it worflow is triggered for all notification types.

Experts, Can you please shed some light on this issue?

Thanks and appreciate your help in advance .
Regards,
Raja