HR Org structure Vs Simple Org structure

Ediga Mr. S. (Srihari) sediga at supergas.com
Mon Nov 17 22:24:37 EST 2008

Hi everyone,

We would like to implement std workflows in the first phase.

We have implemented HR payroll along with other modules mm,sd,ps,pm,
pp.&fico.

Now, we are struct with regard user maintenace part in workflow, if we
use HR org structure, we are not able to do testing in development
client & quality as othe HR org structure numbering is different, even
in production is it will be different. under these circumstances, pl
advise whether we can use HR org structure or go create with simple
organisation unit and use the same.

Request experts give their opinion how far it is clear & confident on
workflows if we use HR org structure & let us what are the default
Maintenance issues if we use HR org structure & Simple Organisation
structure.

I need experts opinions enable us to go ahead with our Std Workflows.

Thanx in advance
Regards
Srihari

"The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. SHV is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt."