weird LASTAGENT bug in 46C?

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Tue Nov 4 18:26:19 EST 2008

Folks,

I am developing in 46C, and I've noticed a strange bug.

My workflow is very simple:
- decision task
- if x is true, send a followup workitem to the actual agent of the
decision task

To do this, I bind the 'actual agent' of the decision workitem back to the
element 'LASTAGENT'
in the workflow container.

The agent for the followup workitem is then defined as the expression
'&LASTAGENT&'.

Very simple, no? But the followup workitem is created with NO repsonsible
agents,
and I can see a yellow light in the technical log with the following
message:

"Workflow <XYZ> no. 000007782138 activity 0000000120 role '&LASTAGENT&': No
agent found (WL 470)"

>From the error message, it seems to be trying to interpret &LASTAGENT& as a
role!?

I'm sure I've used this LASTAGENT technique a million times before with no
issues.
Is it a known 46C bug?

I can't find anything about it in OSS.

thanks
Paul B

Only an individual or entity who is intended to be a recipient of this e-mail may access or use the information contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments.  Opinions contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Queensland Treasury.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged and the subject of copyright.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Queensland Treasury immediately and erase all copies of the e-mail and the attachments.  Queensland Treasury uses virus scanning software.  However, it is not liable for viruses present in this e-mail or in any attachment.