"Display form" option in T&E workflow

Lalitha Sankaran lalisan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 15:36:18 EST 2008

 Hi,

We are trying to prototype the "new business package for Travel".
Using the standard Workflow template we are able to test the requirement
successfully.The template we are testing is WS20000040, and the approval
task
is decision TS20000131, when viewing the workitem preview in portal, we see
the
outcomes as push buttons, along with the outcomes it displays one more push
button
as "display form". When we click on this button, it displays the Adobe form
for the trip.

But we tried copying the same decision TS20000131 to a cstom task, we did
not change
anything, except the text in the outcome steps(added our custom text
here)....and when we test our workflow, in
the workitem preview, we do not see the  button "Display form", we see the
button "Open Task".
Not sure if there is any config that needs to be done to enable this option.

I did check in SWFVISU , but there is no entry for the task TS20000131 and
it works fine
without it.But not for the custom task.

Any input is appreciated.

Thank you