BO code

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Tue May 27 05:36:31 EDT 2008

Hi,

the quick answer is: No

The object builder is (still) using the old-fashioned editor.

the long answer is:
After reading the book:
"Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code (Object Technology Series)"
from the author(s): Martin Fowler, Kent Beck, John Brant, William Opdyke
you'll be convinced to remove all this IF-ENDIF stuff and put that into smaller packages of FORM-routines :-)

Best wishes,
Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------