How to equate two different structures in unicode system R/3 4.7 ??

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Mon May 26 07:17:33 EDT 2008

Hi

you could try it with

MOVE-CORRESPONDING record_tab TO ZHTLPRJ.

However, this user group is more related to workflow-specific issues than pure ABAP. More answers may be available in an ABAP user group or the ABAP SDN-Forum https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/forum?forumID=50

Best regards,
Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------