Complete event for workitem

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Tue May 20 06:31:48 EDT 2008

Ah, that's not how you originally described it....

Anyways, this is purely a matter of aesthetics, there is no significant
performance impact of having a raise event step since it doesn't do all the
logging associated with an activity step.

You can always raise your event in an exit (workflow builder, exit tab). It
will look neater but be harder to follow for someone else what's going on.

Cheers,

Mike