Trying to delete condition step w/out blocking

Cheri Myers myersc1 at nku.edu
Fri May 16 12:52:52 EDT 2008

I have a custom workflow with a condition step as the first step of the
workflow. If false, then workflow completes and if true then continues
on thru about 20 steps. My problem is that I need to no longer have that
decision as the beginning of the workflow but I can't just cut the
condition step in workflow builder, it cuts all of the steps because it
makes the entire condition a block. I haven't figured out a way to get
rid of the condition w/out copy/pasting each separate step after the
condition to before the condition and then cut/deleting it. Am I missing
a way to block all of those steps under one half of the condition to
cut/copy them at one time or a way to get rid of the condition at the
beginning leaving all of the steps for one path?

Thanks,

Cheri L. Myers

Northern Kentucky University

IT - PRISM Project