[LIKELY JUNK]Re: RE: ABAP-OO Workflow for PO-release

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Fri May 16 03:38:19 EDT 2008

Ho,

I found out that it worked with one class, while it didn't worked with another.
Mayhaps there's a problem when returning a "Type Ref To" instead of a more simple type (e.g. table types worked fine).
Both classes were not instantiated before, so that shouldn't be the cause of it.

As I'm using a task now for instantiation (and time is running short in the project), I'll stick to that ;-)

Thanks Jocelyn.

Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------