Evaluate Agent Via Expression

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Fri May 16 02:54:50 EDT 2008

G'day All.
I thought I won't face this small issue in agent determination.

It's with regards expression in responsibility agent.
My container element that use in that responsibility agent is refers to
WFSYST-AGENT

I test my task in SWUS, but everytime I use position (S 90000001) or object
P (P 80000001) agent determination always failed. But when I change it
directly to user id, it's works.
My position is in valid period and my P object also have valid communitation
infotype.

I thought the purpose of agent type expression is to give some degres of
flexibility to determine responsibility agent including S object and P
object.

We're in SAP ECC 6.0 and EP 7.0

Any suggestion are welcome.

Cheers.