ABAP-OO Workflow for PO-release

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Sat May 10 01:21:40 EDT 2008

Hi Florin,
Thanks for the input.
Couple of comments:
Regarding check/receiver FMs, are you sure you're using the newer version?
Based on something named "...CHECK_FB2" or something like that. Actually
I'm not 100% sure I understand what you're saying....
The 'bad sides' sound like bugs, would suggest reporting the first one for
sure.
I've used ZIF_ interfaces without a problem on a 620 system. Though I
later abandoned the idea of using interfaces for different reasons
relating to 620 limitations.
Events are one of the lesser-developed areas of workflow classes. Log it
with OSS...

Cheers,
Mike