Workflow error

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetil.kilhavn at bluec.no
Thu May 8 12:29:53 EDT 2008

On Thursday 08 May 2008 18:22:24 Wuensch, Amy wrote:
> Hi there -
>     I am new to posting messages, so please forgive me if I'm not doing
> this correctly.
>
> I have a workflow that has errored out.  The error message is "workflow
> 48390182 wait step 12 object FIPP:  Element 'FIPP' not in
> container/empty"
>
> Would anyone know what this means and how I can resolve the error?
>
> Thank you !
> Amy

I think it means you have defined a wait step and referenced container element
FIPP in it - but the container element does not have an object reference
assigned when the wait step is created.
Let's assume you define a wait for event Posted of container element FIPP of
type FIPP. At runtime, unless you have an object reference, i.e. a particular
document, assigned to container element FIPP, how will the workflow know
which document it should wait for the posting of?
--
Kjetil Kilhavn (+47 40220607)
Blue Consulting AS (http://www.bluec.no/)