Agent assignment transport

Mike Gambier madgambler at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 06:08:17 EDT 2008

Hi,

That being said, it is possible to send through the General Task settings by sending through a config Transport taking through the corresponding HRP1217 entry for your Task.

To do this requires a bit of stealth and trickery, but it can be done ;)

Regards,

Mike GT

Subject: RE: Agent assignment transportDate: Wed, 7 May 2008 11:53:07 +0200From: Marton.Zsolt at iqsys.huTo: sap-wug at mit.edu

Hi,
You can’t transport the agent assignment. You must change it in the prod, and qa systems too.
Transaction: PFTC
Regards

From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of david.s.dittmer at accenture.comSent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 11:32 AMTo: sap-wug at mit.eduSubject: Agent assignment transport

Hello workflow experts,
I have developed a workflow that I want to transport to a production client. After much testing I changed the agent assignment to general task and then transported to QA but the agent assignment does not transport. How do I get my agent assignment into a transport.

regards

David.S.Dittmer
Accenture

All new Live Search at Live.com