UWL Transition

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed May 7 02:58:55 EDT 2008

Hi Seth,

Re Advance with Dialog - you can add extra customized actions.

This lets you for instance combine a "Reject" - and just move on to next step - with an "Approve" and immediately fire next step.  i.e. you are launching the application used by the next step directly.

Of course, your workflow needs to listen for an event or similar at the end of the launched application to understand that you have moved on.

Regards,
Jocelyn