End condition for step unexpectedly fulfilled

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Tue May 6 15:16:26 EDT 2008

Hi Kjetil,

I've had mixed success with EX. I think a zero value counts as existence.
The difference in container terms is whether an entry for a variable exists
in the container table with a value of 0, or whether it's missing
completely. Combining that with a system parameter may be asking for
trouble. It's quite possible that in some internal code during the condition
job it populates it with 0, which would be technically correct but will also
result in an existence.

Cheers,
Mike