WebDynpro Field Value to Event

Vera, Guillermo Guillermo.Vera at realtech.com
Tue May 6 09:16:20 EDT 2008

Hi Sandy ,

 To assign the value to the internal table (defined as Type table) , you need a Work area (o header lines) and then you must perfomr and append of this work area to the internal table : like this :

data lt_event_container type table of swr_cont.
data: w_event_container type swr_cont.

then inside method of Submit I have following code
w_event_container-element = 'MYVALUE'
w_event_container-value = lv_myvalue.

append w_event_container to lt_event_container .

Cheers.

G.

data lt_event_container type table of swr_cont.

then inside method of Submit I have following code
lt_event_container-element = 'MYVALUE'
lt_event_container-value = lv_myvalue

I got an error message, "lt_event_container' has no component called 'element'