WebDynpro Field Value to Event

Vera, Guillermo Guillermo.Vera at realtech.com
Tue May 6 07:59:58 EDT 2008

Hi ,

  I don´t understand your problem . When the submit button is pushed , an action is triggered by WDA runtime framework , in the action handler you must extract the value from the corresponding context-node, then you must fill the table parameter 'INPUT_CONTAINER' with this value , something like this :

EVENT_CONTAINER-ELEMENT = 'MY_NAME'.

EVENT_CONTAINER-VALUE = VALUE.

APPEND EVENT_CONTAINER.

CALL FUNCTION 'SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT'