Executing several decision tasks in one step

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 11:13:34 EDT 2008

Go to Settings-->Workflow Settings-->Personal Settings.

Then on Further Settings you have to check the "Transfer of Execution to Other Work Items Possible" option.

Regards,
Flávio.> Subject: Executing several decision tasks in one step> Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 16:43:19 +0200> From: Marton.Zsolt at iqsys.hu> To: sap-wug at mit.edu> > Hi all,> We are in 4.6c (before an ECC 6.0 upgrade).> One of our users receives several decisions tasks and she wants to execute in one step. > I know, that this is possible, but I cant realise how...> Selecting the tasks and executing them the system opens each step one by one. > If I'm right the decision task must be shown just once and after that in a popup window I can choose, if I would like to execute the selected tasks in the same way.> Are there any settings regarding this, or what am I doing wrong?> > Thanks in advance> Zsolt> > _______________________________________________> SAP-WUG mailing list> SAP-WUG at mit.edu> http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/sap-wug