SOFM

a.v.n.r kumar avnrkumar at yahoo.co.in
Fri May 2 01:36:20 EDT 2008

Hi,

    I can get the doucment details using ARCHIVOBJECT_GET_TABLE. It returns the data in 1024 char table. The SOFM object needs data of 255 char. How can we convert this.

  Thanks
  Raghavendra

"Florin Wach (gmx)" <florin.wach at gmx.net> wrote:
          Hi,

  instantiate the object type IMAGE and execute IMAGE.Display as "Secondary Method" to display the archived document together with the workitem's execution.
  If you just want to add a hyperlink to the document in the workitem display, use a container operation _ADHOC_OBJECT <- &IMAGE& and add it there.

  Best wishes,
  Florin