Object in event container cannot be triggered.

david.s.dittmer@accenture.com david.s.dittmer at accenture.com
Mon Mar 31 18:03:46 EDT 2008

Hello Workflow experts,

I want to get the IDOC number populated into my role container. My
object type is BUS2096 and I am using event CREATED and this is created
from an incoming IDOC. I have created a sub-type with an attribute IDOC
and delegated this sub-type. My event container finds the expression
IDOC and binds it but fails when the workflow is run. What do I have to
do to get the IDOC populated into the workflow container.

Thanks

David.S.Dittmer