SAP notifications in different languages

Munday,Sherie J. MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com
Fri Mar 28 10:40:11 EDT 2008

Akshay,
Yes.  Joao is correct.  If you are logged on in English and are looking at the workflow log, you will see it in English; if you are logged on in German you will see the email text in the workflow log in German.  However , the language that is bound to the step determines what language the actual mail is in when it leaves SAP.  I believe that if you do not specify (bind) the language, it will leave SAP in the language of your system.  But I am not certain on that one as we always bind the language.
Does anyone else know how the default language is set in the send mail step?
Regards,
Sherie