Attachment on SWU_START_WORKFLOW

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 22:29:47 EDT 2008

Hi all.
I've been searching in this forum and SDN as well. Unfortunately I can't get
answer for my question below.

Our ABAP program need to send the result of ABAP report or their internal
table format to user.
Their approach is want to utilise workflow task.

By executing function module SWU_START_WORKFLOW and put my single task in
TASK parameter.
There is parameter name ATTACHMENT_LIST in this function module. I believe
this is for attachment purposes.
Task that I created is single background task that based on
SELFITEM.SENDTASKDESCRIPTION.

Will someone give me an answer how to pass ABAP internal table/ ABAP report
into this container element?

Many thanks in advance