Determine default Role Resolution if no Result

earzola@axtel.com.mx earzola at axtel.com.mx
Wed Mar 26 17:47:31 EDT 2008

As you know ... repsosibilities are maneged by priorities and values (
conditions ) which determine the code ( Agent ) .... you can assigne the
value " * " to the code ( Agent ) with lower priority, so after evaluating
all codes and not finding the corresponding value...Role is resolved bye
the code with the " * " value

I hope I expalin myself

Regards

             "Khatawate,
             Deepak N
             (ACCENTURE)"                                               To
             <Deepak.Khatawate         "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
             @bp.com>                  <sap-wug at mit.edu>
             sap-wug-bounces at m
             it.edu                                                Subject
                                       RE: Determine default Role
                                       Resolution if no Result
             26/03/2008 01:45
             p.m.

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

I suppose this works for particular responsibilities. for instance
having 2 multiple responsibilities in the role with same key and
different priority. my requirement is to have one Agent to be determined
as a approver for all the responsibilities not defined